What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of clear aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to their final position.
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total Invisalign® treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of dental aligners during treatment is between 18 – 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You’d Be Amazed…
- The transparent dental aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Schedule your Invisalign appointment with Meridian’s top dental office today! Our staff at Peterson Family Dentistry would love to hear from you.